About Me

I'm a forty something mother of two girls ages 17 and 11. I enjoy knitting and figuring skating. My grandmother taught me to knit when I was about 7 and I'm still "figuring out knitting!"

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Set


Baby Set
Originally uploaded by karyn_settles
I gifted this baby set to a friend at work who is expecting a baby in July. She loved it. I made a hat from Stitches from the Heart. An adorable set of booties that is from the Berroco website and the baby kimono from Mason Dixon Knitting.

The shower was a surprise and with the help of a couple of other ladies in my office, we were able to set up a very nice little party.

2 comments:

  1. The pattern for the hat is available from stitches from the heart. the sweater is in Mason Dixon Knitting and the booties are from the Berroco yarn website.

    ReplyDelete