About Me

I'm a forty something mother of two girls ages 17 and 11. I enjoy knitting and figuring skating. My grandmother taught me to knit when I was about 7 and I'm still "figuring out knitting!"

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Speaking of Family

I am particularly close to my family. I love them dearly and would never give up the time I have to spend with them, thanks to them being so close. Along that line, I enjoy genealogy . . . the study of one's family tree as well as my knitting. I found a wonderful site today that I just had to post about. It's a website and blog called The Family Trunk Project. If I even had 1/10th of this woman's passion and creativity I would be blessed beyond belief. She is taking on the job of designing knitwear of all types based on her feelings and remembrances of family members and friends. Such a wonderful thing. The designs are truly original and beautiful. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment